Sunday 26 February 2012

Three Images ^_^




This picture was created by superimposing a series of pictures taken of a bird in flight ontop of one another in Photoshop. This photo was taken with a f/5.1,exposure time of 1/2500s and ISO-200 in the camera’s burst mode with the help of a tripod. 
 This photo of the Burj Al Arab I feel captures its beauty as a structure. I chose this building as my example of a great piece of architecture because it was on of the first buildings i can remember that captivated me. I love the sense of grandeur instilled by this structure; with the tennis court at the top serving as the 'cherry on the top'.
This photo of the Sydney Harbor Bridge and Opera House framed  between the bridge’s supports was taken from Milsons Point. The blues and greens in the photo have been slightly enhanced to create a more vibrant feel to the image. I stumbled upon this location and view completely by accident on my way to Luna Park and found myself wishing I had a camera, and so I came back a few weeks after and took what I feel is the best photo I have taken so far. 

f/3.3, 1/1600 & ISO-200



No comments:

Post a Comment